Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ask and You Shall Receive...


One of the ways to get what you want out of life is to ask questions.  In 1996, I discovered the universe for myself.  I learned that in the infinite wisdom of creation that all is possible. 

The universe is what the author Deepak Chopra calls, “the field of infinite possibilities.”  I figured out that everything is possible.  You just have to have the gall and faith that it is possible. 

I am on the A train in Brooklyn right now writing this and I am currently amazed on how the maze of subway cars worms underground throughout the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Manhattan.  I find it awesome that I can travel anywhere at speeds of 60 miles per hour in my car. 

All of these possibilities came about because someone asked a question.  They had the idea to build a subway system and asked how it could be done, and the answers obviously manifested for them.  Another person had the idea to take the horse and buggy, and automate it so that you could utilize the horsepower without the need for the actual animal (and a super size pooper scooper). 

The answer was revealed and now we have the Toyota Camry, Mercedes-Benz’, and the Indiana 500 car race where cars seem to fly around the track at blinding speeds.

            Regardless of if the question being asked is for spiritual clarity, or material gain, the process is always a spiritual one.  Whether you are looking to generate a couple million dollars, find the “cure for cancer”, or figure out how to pay the rent it is a spiritual process. 

You have to ask the question, so that you can get an answer.  Try it.  I am definite that you will be amazed by the results.

Bishara Wilson, L.Ac. MSTOM

No comments:

Post a Comment