Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Few Things I Learned About Life...


Here are few things that I learned about life:

  • My speech and thoughts come into existence and create the environment in which I live.  Whatever my predominant thought is, is what will come to be. 

  • If I have thoughts that are positive and joyful, things will ultimately be that. 

  • If I have thoughts and speech patterns that are negative, bad experiences that I would rather not experience will find there way to me. 

By focusing my thoughts on negativity, and speaking about how bad I am doing, I am closing the pathways for different possibilities to come my way. 

“Change My Mind, to Change My Time.”

  • Focus on what I want to happen. 
  • Speak on what I want to happen
  • Be what I want to happen. 

By focusing on what I want, I am making myself open to receive the bounty that both the Earth and the Universe have to offer.

Bishara Wilson, L.Ac., MSTOM

www.NewYorkSportsAcupuncture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment