Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Creative Mind


One thing that I have to always keep in mind is that I create my own reality from my thoughts.  Whenever I have a goal in mind of what I want to happen, it happens.  This makes life miraculous.  In fact, everything in our reality is miraculous and it all started out as a thought in someone’s mind. 

Think of it!  The computer that I type on can perform limitless operations.  I can search anything and get tons of information instantly.  Your mp3 player that fits in your pocket can store 100,000 songs and even movies.  I have flown to China in 16 hours.  You get the point.

Everyday things that we take for granted are nothing short of miraculous.  We have taken what has been provided for us in nature and created tools that that make life more convenient and fun.

What would you do without your ipod?  Or the internet?  Even your cell phone?  We don’t even remember what life was like before these things.  Our tools of communication and media to express ourselves has grown exponentially. 

Again, everything started as a thought.  What are you thinking about?  What are you dreaming about?  It will happen.  Stay with it and act when the opportunity presents itself for that thought to be able to manifest physically.  It’s that simple (and difficult). 

I look forward to seeing what you create, and also using what you create for the betterment of my own life.

Bishara Wilson, L.Ac., MSTOM

www.NewYorkSportsAcupuncture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment