Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Everyday is Work!


“Everyday is Work” – Bob Marley

I don’t know about you, but I really love to accomplish goals.  Short and long term goals.  To be able to look at a project from start to finish is a great feeling.  Turning nothing into something is an awesome creative power.

Most of the time, I work to move from the internal vision of what I want.  Moving from my internal always steers me in the right direction when I follow my inner voice.  Often times, I try to question why I should do something instead of just doing it.  When I follow my inner voice, everything falls into space.  This happens because the universe is infinite and responds to our every wish and desire.  It will bend shape for each of us while maintaining balance.

Watching events unfold in life is fun.  Sometimes I feel like I am the car and my spirit is a race car driver.  The only difference is that I get the kudos when things manifest.  I understand that my spirit is a part of me, but seeing things move from the spiritual to the physical ceases to amaze me. 

As more people are realizing their spiritual power from the inner self, and using it in a way that is beneficial to themselves and others, the world is becoming even more fun to live in today and everyday.

Work your mojo and get the most out of life!


Bishara Wilson, L.Ac., MSTOM

No comments:

Post a Comment